Compassion and Excellent Care at a time of great need show details Compassion and Excellent Care at a time of great need
by Greg C on Oct 4th, 2015

At a time when I am facing life and death medical issues of unknown origin, my wife and I were calmed after our initial session with Dr Krotzer. He is everything the previous reviewer said. He is a great listener and spends plenty of time with patients. He is personable and interesting and I feel very safe in his hands. It was a great relief to have him on board, monitoring and making all the decisions that I cannot make for myself. I felt "out on a limb," alone and frankly scared before I got into the team approach Dr Krotzer heads up for me at Mayo.

Dec 18th, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when I met Dr. Krotzer. He was very friendly and made me feel like he cared. He listened to every word I had to say, and asked if there was anything else that I needed. I always look up reviews before I go to new doctors. He only had one because he had been practicing out of the country for years. He was even a peace core doctor! I could tell that he is a very genuine person.