A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kugler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kugler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kugler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fever Seizure (Febrile Seizures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kugler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kugler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lloyd Kugler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Kugler practice?
- Dr. Steven Kugler has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kugler practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Chalfont Pediatricians and Chalfont Neurologists.