A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kugler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kugler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kugler
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kugler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kugler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fever Seizure (Febrile Seizures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kugler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kugler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lloyd Kugler MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Kugler practice?
- Dr. Steven Kugler has 9 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kugler practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Princeton, NJ.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Neurologists.