A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kumagai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kumagai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumagai graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kumagai has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Area Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gary Kumagai MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kumagai practice?
- Dr. Steven Kumagai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Kumagai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fremont, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Fremont Orthopedic Surgeons.