A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kumagai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kumagai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumagai
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumagai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumagai graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kumagai has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Area Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven G Kumagai MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Kumagai practice?
- Dr. Steven Kumagai has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kumagai practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Surgeons.