A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kurtz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kurtz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kurtz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Kurtz MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Steven Kurtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kurtz practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.