Dr. Steven Kurzweil Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Steven Kurzweil?

Competent doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2014

I don't share the attitude shown by others for this group. I have seen both the Doctors though Dr. Campenni is gone now. The both seem to be competent and deal effectively with diagnosis and treatment .

My visit

Posted on January 16th, 2014

This Docs office floor was dirty, blobs of anal lube on the floor. His staff was rude and inconciderate. The Doc was not knowledgable about hypospadius repair or kidney location, which was extremely alarming to me. I would highly suggest staying away from this guy. I decided to write a review because, any licensed urologist should know about kidneys and hypospadius.

Posted on May 13th, 2010

So far my experance with Dr. Kurzweil Has been very good. But I can`t find any information on him.

Posted on October 21st, 2015