Learn more about Dr. Steven Kushnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kushnick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kushnick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushnick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Kushnick has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kushnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 18 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Kushnick practice?
Dr. Steven Kushnick practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Neurological Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Scarsdale, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Surgeons, and New York Family Physicians.