Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Barnett
Dr. Steven Barnett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Barnett is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC), Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Barnett has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Barnett has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Steven Barnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Jeffrey Deckey
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Orange, CA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Paige Mallette
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Orange, CA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Dominic Peters
Orange, CA 0.01 mi8