A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Barnett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lawrence Barnett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Steven Barnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Barnett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Surgeons.