Learn more about Dr. Steven Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Barnett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Barnett practice?
Dr. Steven Barnett practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Orange Orthopedic Surgeons, Orange Surgeons, and Orange Sports Medicine Doctors.