Dr. Steven Barnett MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Orange, CA

October 24th, 2016
Registered Nurse
Excellent program from beginning to end. I couldn't be more impressed with the care and professionalism provided by Dr. Barnett and his team. As a healthcare provider I did my homework looking for an orthopedic surgeon to do my hip replacement. Dr. Barnett used all the evidenced based science published in the current literature for best outcomes. His excellent outcomes prove it.

September 12th, 2016
I would highly recommend Dr. Stephen Barnett to anyone who required joint replacement. He and staff are highly professional and efficient. I had my right knee replaced in 2013 and my left knee in 2016 by Dr. Barnett and his team and am very satisfied with the care And followup I received both times.

September 7th, 2016
Dr. Barnett far exceeded my expectations. The Hoag facility was fantastic in taking care of me. I would highly recommend to anyone needing a hip replacement.

August 30th, 2016
Best for total knee replacement
Dr. Barnett has now done a revision and a new knee replacement. Each time it has been well done and has had the very important parts of care AROUND the knee replacement like pre and post care as well as helping to navigate the recovery with the most comfort possible.

August 29th, 2016
Outstanding
Not thru the rehab yet but everything has gone as expected

August 19th, 2016
expectations 'exceeded'
The service provided, the treatment, the manner of the staffing at the hospital, the reassurance, the confidence of the doctor and team.....far exceeded any thoughts I had about the process.

August 16th, 2016
The experience of having your hips replaced has many questions that need to be answered. Barnett and his staff makes you feel that they care.

August 15th, 2016
Retired
Yes I would choose this Doctor again. Thank you everyone

August 15th, 2016
I had a double hip replacement two weeks ago. The process and information is very clear before the surgery. They are very through and do not hesitate to answer any questions you may have. Pain management is dominant and keeps you comfortable Reminders before and followup afterwards is extensive. Any time after surgery I contacted the office I never waited any more than 10 minutes for a real assistant or doctor to discuss my problem. I recommend Dr. Steven Barnett Highly as well as his staff and the staff and facility at Hoag Orthopedic.

August 14th, 2016
My experience garners a big thank you!
Everyone was so incredibly great, kind, thoughtful, and caring.the care is wonderful. I will recommend Dr. Steven Barnett and the hospital to everyone! Thank you for making us feel that we are in the best of hands and helping us with the fear factor. Bless You All.

August 2nd, 2016
Hip Replacement
An error was made in securing the catheter to my (nonsurgical) leg; it was placed on my thigh half way to my knee without a relief loop. Consequently, movement of that leg resulted in the in/out movement of the catheter! The cause of this irritation was finally corrected the following night by the night nurse responding to my complaints. The nurse reattached the catheter on my inner thigh with a relief loop correcting the problem. Post surgery going home I began experiencing stinging during frequent urination. This is currently being addressed by a Urologist.

May 9th, 2016
Best of the best
Dr. Barnett listened to me and took in my history and addressed my concerns. I had been to an orthopedic surgeon last year about my hip and he was dismissive and condescending. I never went back. Through my own research I found Dr. Barnett and he is the polar opposite. Great bedside manner and very caring staff. I felt totally taken care of both pre and post op. Dr. Barnett did an amazing job with my new hip. It's two weeks post op and I'm getting around without a cane and have little discomfort. My pain from day one was always manageable. In my opinion Dr. Barnett is the best of the best.