A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bernstein, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bernstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leonard Bernstein MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Emergency Physicians.