Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Bernstein
Dr. Steven Bernstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Montefiore Medical CenterHenry & Lucy Moses Div and Montefiore Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Bernstein has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.