A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Brint is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brint, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brint graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brint has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Brint MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Brint practice?
- Dr. Steven Brint has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Brint practices Gastroenterology near Ocoee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Ocoee Gastroenterologists.