A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brown, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Permian Cardiology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Brown MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Steven Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Brown practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Midland, TX.
See Midland Internists and Midland Cardiologists.