A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Casey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Casey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Casey graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Casey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital Mansfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lane Casey DO is a male Pain Management, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Casey practice?
- Dr. Steven Casey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Casey practices Pain Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Pain Management Doctors.