A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cathey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cathey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cathey, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cathey graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cathey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Regional Medical Center
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lynn Cathey MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Cathey practice?
- Dr. Steven Cathey has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cathey practices Neurological Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Surgeons.