A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Clark is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Clark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leigh Clark MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Steven Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Clark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Saint George, UT and Missoula, MT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.