A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dawson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Abscess
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Dawson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Steven Dawson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dawson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Chelmsford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chelmsford Radiologists.