Learn more about Dr. Steven Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dawson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Brain Ischemia
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Abscess
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pathologic Constriction
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Dawson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Steven Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Dawson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.