A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Goldberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Goldberg practices Surgery near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Surgeons.