Dr. Steven Goodman Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven Goodman?

Web Search Looks BAD

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Goodman is also a satirical songwriter, and twice sang the national anthem for Baltimore Orioles games, once when he was called away in the middle of a workday to rush out to the ballpark.

OMG!

Posted on July 18th, 2015

I broke my wrist and Dr. Goodman was the only orthopedist I could see that day. I handed him the x-ray CD that I got from the Urgent Care Center the night before. He comes back 20 minutes later and says he cannot read the disk. He says that they will need to take new x-rays. I said it was unacceptable for me to have to go through that painful process again, not to mention the cost. Had he been just the slightest bit compassionate, he would have encouraged me to get a new CD, not new x-rays. I walked out of his office, went home, and loaded the CD on my computer. Four x-rays of my wrist pop up on the screen. I was shocked and appalled. Was he trying to pad the bill or was he simply too impatient to wait 5 seconds for the images to appear on the screen? I strongly urge you to stay away from this guy. He has an attitude and is not even the slightest bit friendly. He could be the best surgeon on the planet, but if he doesn't know how to treat people, then his expertise is useless. Save yourself the aggravation and avoid Dr. Goodman.

bad physician

Posted on September 25th, 2014

poor communication skills. does not listen and gave me little attention. exam minimal and I don't know how he can come to a diagnosis. he is also extremely arrogant

Disaster. What a waste of time

Posted on August 25th, 2014

When arrogant fool came into the room the first appointment I knew I had my hands full. The examination was a joke and he sent me for an x-ray, wrote a prescription and told me to come back in a month. On the second visit he asked me if there was any improvement. I told him he didn't do anything for me to be improved. How about an MRI for my continuing pain in my neck and back I asked? He refused adamantly. I walked out because he is a hack, no other word for it. Then the receptionist wants my co-pay when I tell her I am not coming back (I dont have a co-pay) and I informed her I did not want to be charged for that joke of a visit. I have NEVER done a review in my life. STAY AWAY from this doctor. Trust me, you are wasting your time. I also think he needs some professional help of his own. I am giving one star because it wont let you give ZERO. Shame on this practice for letting this arrogant fool practice medicine and I do mean practice. You have been warned. If you go to him you deserve what you get.

Unprofessional, arrogant - Avoid at all costs!

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Unprofessional, arrogant and unsympathetic. Overly interested in insurance... Gross misdiagnosis of situation. This doctor is in the wrong business. Avoid at at all costs.

Stay away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 30th, 2013

He misdiagnosed me, performed a failed surgery on me, and lied to me. He spends no time with you. His main priority is seeing his NEXT patient. He was even late the day of my surgery (which he misdiagnosed). I needed more surgery. Don't make the mistake I made - STAY AWAY FROM STEVE GOODMAN...........

How long is appropriate to wait for emergency hip fracture surgery

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I refuse to give any stars for someone who shows up in ER, agrees to take case, schedules surgery ASAP and then cancels it repeatedly over the next 72 hours. No direct communication. No explanation. Fully functional 81 year old deserves better treatment and communication.

Listen to you gut feeling

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

I think this doctors bed side manner could get a -4 stars, Spends no time with you, does not want to listen to a single word from your mouth. Waited a month for my pre-certifaction for my MRI, called to see what was the problem, the problem was that they forgot about me. If you feel you are in the wrong place once you meet this doctor, just leave, it's not worth it.

Worse Bedside Manner Ever

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

You can do better.

Communication with patient is very poor.

Posted on March 7th, 2012

Doctor's body language is very somewhat rude. Does not acknowledge or smile or present himself. Lack of empathy.

DONT CHOOSE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on July 16th, 2009

I WENT TO DR GOODMAN FOR MY TORN GROIN MUSCLE.I WAS RUSHED,DIDNT GET ALL MY QUESTIONS ANSWERED.WHEN I ASKED THE DOCTOR TO FILL OUT MY PAPERWORK FOR DISABILLITY BECAUSE I COULDNT GO BACK TO WORK AND MY PAY DEPENDED ON THIS PAPERWORK,HE RUSHED THROUGH IT AND FILLED IT OUT WRONG.WHEN I HOBBLED BACK TO THE OFFICE AND ASKED HIM TO CORRECT THE FORM,HE STATED TAKE IT UP WITH YOUR EMPLOYER AND LEFT THE OFFICE.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017