Dr. Steven Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Johnson?

May 20th, 2015

Best Pediatrician I was fortunate enough to have for my four children for over ten years. Also, Dr Johnson is a kind ,caring and religious man of high character who puts his patients needs first.

July 27th, 2010

Dr. J was my Ped for years and now he's going to be our son's!

I went to Dr. Johnson from birth until I was about 20. He is a great physician. He made many calls to our house after hours when my brother and I were very sick, or wound up in the ER because of a broken bone. He recognized major illnesses and would often send us to Akron Children's for a more expert opinion...and he was right in doing so. My husband and I are now expecting our first baby, and plan to send him to Dr. Johnson because I do think quite highly of him (and fortunately, he's still practicing!). I highly recommend Dr Johnson to anyone looking for a pediatrician for their child. He is intelligent, prompt, and caring.

November 5th, 2009

Excellent ped

My children (2) have been patients of Dr Johnson from birth to age 18 - he has been an excellent doctor. He is wonderful at diagosing and not over-prescribing or over reacting. I really trust and admire his abilities and would recommend him highly.

December 7th, 2014