Overall Review

4.9

May 2nd, 2013
GREAT doctor!!!
Thorough, courteous, THE best!

December 13th, 2011
Best doctor ever!
Dr Johnson is the most caring doctor I've ever met, he delieverd multiple babies in my family, I had to move to Las Vegas and was pregnant at the time and I was seriously considering making the trip monthly so he could still be my doctor. I almost cried when I had to move because I knew I wouldn't find a doctor as great as him. His long wait time to me justifys what a great doctor he is, he actually cares about you as a person and not just a patient. He's awesome and I recommend him to anyone!

May 11th, 2011
Dr. Johnson is wonderful, out of all my doctors in the last 20 years he has by far the best bedside manner, he actually takes the time to completely take care of you on your first visit, if he decides to do diagnostic ultrasounds he doesn't make another appointment he does it right then, he always spends at least 30 minutes with me each visit and never seems rushed to get to the next patient, I recently had surgery in which I was very nervous, he met me in the O.R and spent five minutes just chatting and he literally actually held my hand to make me feel more comfortable, I will NEVER change to another doctor as long as he is still practicing!

November 22nd, 2010
Dr. Johnson is the most caring, thorough, compassionate doctor you could ever want. He treats you as though you are his only patient and his only concern. Sure, his wait times are long, but the quality of his care and the goodness of his heart make him the best doctor you can imagine. When my teenage daughter developed some problems, I never considered for a second where I should take her. Funny when it was appropriate and diffused her nervousness, respectful at all times, he made this first visit to a gynacologist easy. He has delivered two of my children and is an example of exactly what a doctor should be.

July 10th, 2009
The most wonderful OB/GYN ever!!!
Dr. Johnson is a wonderful MD. I have been seeing him for 15 years now and would never want to change!!! He stays current with medical developments and trends... very, very knowledgeable. I have never felt awkward or uncomfortable while in his care. He really goes the extra mile!! Excellent with infertility problems too!!! I wish that all MD's were like him!!! He is just a wonderful MD!!!!

September 1st, 2008
Recommended
Book ahead for the annual physical, but emergencies are seen very quickly. My mom referred me to Dr. Johnson after he helped resolved some very complex issues that she'd had her entire life. Dr. Johnson is very caring and patient.