A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Johnson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Johnson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Steven Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Johnson practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Hudson, WI.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.