A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leung Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Steven Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lee practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Pediatric Surgeons.