A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Umbilical Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leung Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Steven Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lee practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons and Torrance Pediatric Surgeons.