A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mandel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mandel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mandel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Mandel practice?
Dr. Steven Mandel practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Anesthesiology, and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Neurologists, Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, and Philadelphia Internists.