A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mann, Internist, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Mann MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Mann practice?
- Dr. Steven Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Mann practices Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists.