Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Martin
Dr. Steven Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE, with another office in Hamburg, IA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with CHI Health St. Elizabeth, Memorial Community Health,Inc and Memorial Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Martin has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.
Dr. John Steuter
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lincoln, NE 0 mi9
Dr. Peter Gallagher
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Lincoln, NE 0 mi23
Dr. Denes Korpas
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Lincoln, NE 0 mi25