Dr. Steven Meyers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Meyers?

July 10th, 2017

Dr. Meyers seemed attentive, had several ideas during the initial visit, despite a somewhat strange, flat affect. But when I was feeling even worse, barely functioning, after a few months, and contacted him, I was basically told there was nothing else he could do for me. Could not even pretend to give a darn. The worst part about this office, however, is the office staff. They have separate people in charge of scheduling, scripts, everything else. They are never available at the time you call, so you are left to hope that the time they call back at a time you can answer. It took me WEEKS to adjust a medication and make a follow up appointment. When I was feeling at a loss after week 2, and politely voiced my frustration, I was told there was no record of me calling, and they record every conversation, so there was no way that I called (huh?). I was YELLED at at check-in because I approached the desk without being called. So demeaning. Even if I was happy with Dr. Meyers, I don't think I could return due to unbelievably rude staff and the dysfunctional systems they have in place.

December 16th, 2014

15 years good doctor

August 2nd, 2011

Terrible bedside manner

Rude, hostile,dismissive of my concerns, implied that I was exaggerating my symptoms and that I was wasting his time. I am not a malingerer and expect to be taken seriously by a doctor. His attitude was uncalled for and I would never go back to him or refer anyone I know.

April 13th, 2011

Didn't leave me sitting in the office waiting, took his time discussing my issues, quick to respond by phone. The office staff could be a bit more professional and friendly.

June 2nd, 2010

Never in contact

At my appointment, dr. told me to call him for follow-up in 3 days and for a prescription based on test results. It took 10 days, additional 4 messages, and 2 calls to the after-hours emergency line to have him paged for him to call me back for results and to get a medication.

March 22nd, 2010

Wouldn't recommend.

March 11th, 2009

Ordered an MRI, but then didn't look at if for 3 weeks. Missed a tumor.

October 20th, 2017