A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Parker, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Parker FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Parker practice?
- Dr. Steven Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Parker practices Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons.