A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Porter, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Porter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Porter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lynn Porter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Porter practice?
- Dr. Steven Porter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Porter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.