Learn more about Dr. Steven Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Porter, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Porter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Porter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lynn Porter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Porter practice?
- Dr. Steven Porter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Porter practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons and Mesa Sports Medicine Doctors.