A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Richards, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Richards, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richards has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lawrence Richards MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Richards practice?
- Dr. Steven Richards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Richards practices Urology near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jamesburg, NJ.
See North Brunswick Urologists.