Dec 21st, 2015

The doctor seemed extremely knowledgeable of the procedure that I was going to have. I felt a good level of comfort knowing he was going to do the procedure because he was very thorough,

by Barbara Kowalczyk on Aug 11th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Richards, I had a kidney stone the hospital referred me to a different Urologist. I had read some reviews on Dr. Richard and decided to try him. staff was efficient, and friendly. Dr Richards did my procedure and called me himself the next morning. Great professionalism and he me feel comfortable. I have and would highly recommend him.

Mar 2nd, 2015

My spouse had a procedure done by this MD at St. Peter's in New Brunswick. Dr. Richards was very courteous, patient, and thorough in his care. I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a urologist! (We had to call him around 10 pm for an issue my spouse was having... not only did he address the issue immediately, but even called in the am to check up on us!)

Jan 5th, 2015

great doctor

positive experiance show details positive experiance
by joseph castro on May 7th, 2014

Although I was very nervous regarding my visit, I found Doctor Richards to be very pleasant and informative. He answered all my question and made feel at ease.

Very professional show details Very professional
Nov 19th, 2012

This caring and compassionate doctor not only returned all calls promptly [even on a Saturday night], but made contact with another specialist to ensure that all my problems were addressed. Great bedside manner.