Dr. Steven Richards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Richards?

Posted on January 3rd, 2017

Dr. Richards is very professional and caring. He scheduled my procedure for a kidney stone promptly so I could travel on break with my team. He called me the next day after the procedure to see how I was doing. He has a great bedside manner and explains everything.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

The doctor seemed extremely knowledgeable of the procedure that I was going to have. I felt a good level of comfort knowing he was going to do the procedure because he was very thorough,

Posted on August 11th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Richards, I had a kidney stone the hospital referred me to a different Urologist. I had read some reviews on Dr. Richard and decided to try him. staff was efficient, and friendly. Dr Richards did my procedure and called me himself the next morning. Great professionalism and he me feel comfortable. I have and would highly recommend him.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

My spouse had a procedure done by this MD at St. Peter's in New Brunswick. Dr. Richards was very courteous, patient, and thorough in his care. I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking for a urologist! (We had to call him around 10 pm for an issue my spouse was having... not only did he address the issue immediately, but even called in the am to check up on us!)

Posted on January 5th, 2015

great doctor

positive experiance

Posted on May 7th, 2014

Although I was very nervous regarding my visit, I found Doctor Richards to be very pleasant and informative. He answered all my question and made feel at ease.

Very professional

Posted on November 19th, 2012

This caring and compassionate doctor not only returned all calls promptly [even on a Saturday night], but made contact with another specialist to ensure that all my problems were addressed. Great bedside manner.

Posted on October 30th, 2017