Dr. Steven Ross DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Weatherford, TX

3.8

February 3rd, 2016
software engineer
Dr ross..... i have been a client for several years. He is impatient. Spends very little time with each patient. The options are his alone. He will not discuss other options. His staff is rude. He lacks interest in getting setup with modern insurance plans. As a result he has limited insurance companies that he works with. Acts like he doesnt care.

July 18th, 2013
Oilfield Exec
Dr. Ross was fabulous, but his staff is terrible. While trying to make an appointment, I was put on hold 3 times & hung up on w/o even getting to schedule one. I finally gave up cause this constantly happens. I'm currently looking for another Dr to loose this headache. Such a shame cause he really is a good doc.

January 18th, 2012
I have been going to Dr ross since I was young he was the best doc then now... The worst! He told me I didnt have bunions... w/o an xray I went to a specialist turns out I did! I had a viral infection in my throat m. I ate took the meds then I threw up the antibiotics when I called he said well you're gonna have to keep it down.... No compassion! I'm in the process of looking for a new pc

January 18th, 2012
I was having what i thought was something general, but he treated it like more than that and check something not so general.. And before he treated me, he actually went to two conferences and read research on the issue. It's something that wasn't commonly diagnosed 6 yrs ago, but is today. Instead of having to what several years to get the right diagnosis 5 years later, he got it right and I have been feeling the way I should now for 6 years that i should have been feeling since i was 15. Great and sharp Doctor.

October 31st, 2011
This dr spends NO time with you, seems to me he just does not seem to care about his patience.

May 29th, 2011
Dr. Ross is has been an excellent overall doctor for our family.