A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Saltzman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Saltzman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Warm Springs Medical Center
- Atlanta Med Ctr, Atlanta, Ga
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saltzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Saltzman practice?
Dr. Steven Saltzman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.