A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Downey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Downey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Downey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Downey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Downey MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Downey practice?
- Dr. Thomas Downey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Downey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrow, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.