Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Salzman
Dr. Steven Salzman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Oak Lawn, IL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery, General Surgery and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Salzman is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital, John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County and Christ Hospital. Dr. Salzman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Salzman has the following 3 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Steven Salzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.
Dr. Harvey Friedman
General Practice, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi35
Dr. Robert Kenter
Emergency Medicine, General Surgery
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Gerald Luger
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Evanston, IL 0.05 mi41