A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Simmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Simmons, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Simmons has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Simmons DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Steven Simmons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Simmons practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors, Fort Worth Sports Medicine Doctors, and Fort Worth Physiatrists.