A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Singer, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Instituto Politecnico Nacional, Mexico.
Dr. Singer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Silver Hill Hospital, Inc., New Canaan CT
- Silver Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lloyd Singer MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Singer practice?
- Dr. Steven Singer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Singer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Torrington, CT and Winsted, CT.
See Farmington Psychiatrists.