Learn more about Dr. Steven Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Singer, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Instituto Politecnico Nacional, Mexico.
Dr. Singer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Silver Hill Hospital, Inc., New Canaan CT
- Silver Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lloyd Singer MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Singer practice?
- Dr. Steven Singer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Singer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Torrington, CT and Winsted, CT.
See Farmington Psychiatrists.