A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Singer, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Instituto Politecnico Nacional, Mexico.
Dr. Singer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Silver Hill Hospital
- Silver Hill Hospital, Inc., New Canaan CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lloyd Singer MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Singer practice?
- Dr. Steven Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Singer practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Torrington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT.
See Torrington Psychiatrists and Torrington Child Psychiatrists.