A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Anderson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Thomas DDS, MD, and MS is a male doctor and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Steven Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Thomas practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Overland Park, KS.
See Overland Park Dentists.