A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Thornton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thornton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Thornton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Thornton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Thornton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- St Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Thornton MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven Thornton practice?
- Dr. Steven Thornton has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Thornton practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Psychiatrists.