Dr. Steven Weinstein MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Washington, DC

3.8

June 27th, 2014
No better doctor for foot and ankle!
Dr Weinfeld is an outstanding surgeon as well an outstanding man...he listens to your concerns and issues, works with you to put together a plan from the first visit. He understands the frustration due to injury and ultimate objective is to get you back to your level of activity as soon as possible and have you back at the same level you were at before injury if not better (stronger, faster, flexible). His up to date knowledge and techniques are by far leading in the Sports Medicine field.

March 4th, 2014
BEST EPILEPSY DOCTOR ON THE EAST COAST
Dr. Weinstein was the most informed Doctor I have ever been to in my life. Anyone calling this BRILLIANT Doctor arrogant, obviously has lost their mind! On each and every appointment he was informative and educated us on what to expect and handled my child with patience of a saint! I thank Dr. Weinstein every day of my life for helping me a single Mom, raising a child with Epilepsy- the first case ever in my family. Thank you Dr. Weinstein!

September 16th, 2010
Dr Weinstein was arrogant. He insulted us and our opinions about our son. He ridiculed the current Doctors whom we see. He disputed the current care necessary for our son but, could formulate an accurate second opinion on our son. He changed his opinion several times and was very indecisive. Unprofessional and arrogant. Would not recommend him to anyone!!!!! We realized by meeting him that we found the best Dr's already and need not search further. Terrible Dr!!