A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wolf, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Wolf has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Laurence Wolf MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Steven Wolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Wolf practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians.