A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lloyd Wolf MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Steven Wolf has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Wolf practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.