Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by kkh on Jul 9th, 2014

Doc has retired and I am DEVISTATED

|  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Wright has spent 5 miserable years with me diagnosing what he has said to be the worst case of fibromyalgia diagnosed. He has a caring and compassionate bedside manner, I have been able to call him on his cell when in crisis. He has gone into his office on the weekends to see me. He took me on as a favor to a colleague. I don't think he realized he'd spend the next almost 5 years trying to tackle something so difficult. And he has given me homework, he knew this diagnosis was beyond devastating. A runner, an athlete, now nearly to walk. But to keep my hopes up, he gives me simple assignments, to do between visits so that I don't give up, whether it be one 20 minute walk a week or preparing my healthy meals, he stays on top of me, with complete empathy and referred me to a counselor who has also helped change my life. I fight every day, and he knows when I'm ready to throw in the flag, but he won't let me. I'm blessed to have found him and be willing to take me on as a very difficult case!

|  excellentee  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

best doctor ever, period.

|  dr. wright is exceptional  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2012

steven wright, md is the best doctor ever. i have had trouble finding doctors in the past that i feel i can trust completely. i trust dr. wright with my life. he has been helpful in ways i cant even go into here, its just too much. i would highly recommend him. best doctor ever, plain and simple.

|  Customer Relations Manager  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr Wright cares for my family and has proven to be an exceptional health professional. He has made himself available to special needs and has made great decisions about acute needs and about routine health care and check ups as well. His referrals to specialists have been superior health professionals and have delivered expertise in neuro-surgery, skin care, woman's health and geriatric medicine.Dr. Wright is tops in Denver health care professionals.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

I have only exsperienced good things here and im sure he will always be there.