A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Zinn is Excellent. Dr. Zinn has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Zinn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinn graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet Health System MCP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Zinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Zinn practice?
Dr. Steven Zinn practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warminster, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors, and Philadelphia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Zinn, Dr. Stephen Zinn, Dr. Stefan Zinn, Dr. Steve Zinn