A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven La Fond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven La Fond is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven La Fond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. La Fond graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. La Fond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alvin La Fond MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. La Fond practice?
- Dr. Steven La Fond has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven La Fond practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.