A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven La Fond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven La Fond is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven La Fond, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. La Fond graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. La Fond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alvin La Fond MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. La Fond practice?
- Dr. Steven La Fond has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven La Fond practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors, San Diego Family Physicians, and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.