A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ladenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ladenheim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ladenheim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladenheim graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ladenheim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Elliot Ladenheim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Ladenheim practice?
- Dr. Steven Ladenheim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ladenheim practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.