Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

1.5

very displeased patient show details very displeased patient
by darlene dancy on Apr 30th, 2014

. Dr Stephen E Ladenheim Md 8350 Roosevelt Blvd. I was referred there for medical testing. On day one visit the nursing staff was standoffish, I had a issue with my referral so I had to call my primary Physicians office for further information, when I handed my phone to the receptionist she refused to take the phone or speak to my Drs office to get the information she needed. Okay so I thought maybe she was feeling the pressure of the day and was over whelmed with her work load. But today I had and appointment and the way I was treated from the receptionist, to the Dr was if they did not want me there. Dr Ladenheim was very short in temperament when I asked him questions as it related to the results of a test i had taken previously, he also did not want to explain the procedures for more tests that he was ordering or the reason for the Physcial Therapy he was ordering for me. I felt totally disrespected and angered!!! I refused to accept this behavior, and have elected to go elsewhere to address my medical needs. It's a sad day in America that African Americans are still subjected to such overt racism, it is as if this is the "New Norm....or not so New Norm. It's business as usual for them....???

Aug 31st, 2011

Office I went to was absolutely filthy. Reused plastic caps and hand washed metal tools. Took tools out of a cabinet lined with stained paper towels. All sort of wires and cables were sprawled all over the tabletops. Even in the bathroom there was no paper towel dispenser, the roll of paper towels was sitting on the toilet back. Did not use gloves. Went to the following office:Northeast PhiladelphiaBoulevard Medical Office8350 Roosevelt BlvdPhiladelphia, PA 19152(215)331-6878