Dr. Steven Laitin MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Phoenix, AZ

3.9

November 15th, 2016
Doctor has an incredibly big ego considering how poorly his office is run. He was extremely condescending and both him and his staff called me a liar about calling in to schedule an appointment to which I got no answer and left multiple unanswered voicemails. I fear for his patients because he is so stubborn and malicious that he would intentionally lie to you about your condition just to prove himself right.

October 25th, 2016
Worst Experience Ever
By far the most arrogant person I have ever met in my life. He was very condescending and his staff were extremely rude. I left several voicemails to schedule an appointment and even spoke on the phone with his assistant, but never got a return call. When I brought it up to the doctor he called me a liar and said that I had no clue what I was talking about. The most unpleasant experience I have ever encountered, I was shocked that I was able to share a room with this doctors ego for more than 5 minutes. EGO CHECK PLEASE

April 21st, 2016
Wish more docs were like this.

March 11th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Laiten for over 12 years. In that time, Dr. Laiten has become more than a caregiver, he has become a dear friend. Without his care, my life would be filled with pain. He has given me the gift of freedom. I'm free to do my work, live my life, and enjoy my time off. Dr. Laiten is highly knowledgeable in every aspect of his field, however, it's his compassion and no nonsense approach to medicine that makes him a leader in the venue of pain management.

September 22nd, 2011
Great Experience! Dr.Laitin is a very kind and caring doctor that quickly took care of my medical needs. He knows all of his patients personally and is the samrtest person I've ever met.

October 11th, 2010
Excellent Old-School Doctor
Dr. Laitin saved my life.