A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lamie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lamie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lamie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamie graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lamie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Otsego Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Grayling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Lamie MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Lamie practice?
- Dr. Steven Lamie has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lamie practices Internal Medicine near Traverse City, MI.
See Traverse City Internists.