A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lammers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lammers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lammers
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lammers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lammers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammers graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lammers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Resurrection Health Care Ambulatory Services
- Vista Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Lammers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Lammers practice?
- Dr. Steven Lammers has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lammers practices Psychiatry near Vernon Hills, IL.
See Vernon Hills Psychiatrists.