A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lammers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lammers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lammers, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lammers graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lammers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Resurrection Health Care Ambulatory Services
- Vista Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Lammers MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Lammers practice?
- Dr. Steven Lammers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lammers practices Psychiatry near Vernon Hills, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Forest, IL and Lake Bluff, IL.
See Vernon Hills Psychiatrists.