Dr. Steven Lammers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Lammers?

Wonderful

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr. Lammers and Mary are incredible. For the comments about the "no whining" sign, it is a joke. He enjoys humor like the rest of us. Dr. Lammers is a very knowledgable psychiatrist, who has been in the field for over 20 years. One thing that he get's frustrated with is when a patient thinks that they know more than him. Questions are always welcomed, but he is the doctor and you are the patient! If someone came into my place of work and questioned my decisions, I would also get frustrated. For the people who say that he would no longer see them if they could not afford the services...are you kidding!? Of course you have to pay for his services. That's how he makes his living! That does not mean that he is in it for the money, it just means he is running a business. Dr. Lammers has treated many members of my family and I have never been anything but pleased with his services. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a psychiatrist.

Doctor could not care less.

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Lammers has been treating two of my children. He honestly could not care less about what is going on with them. It’s in and out, here’s your new prescription. Don’t go over your allotted ten minutes. Fifteen minutes, my foot. His receptionist always, and I mean always seems put out by having to do any work. She just sits there like a potato. She rarely answers the phone, too.

He's wonderful and knowledgeable. SO KIND.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

Wonderful Psychiatrist

Posted on December 15th, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Lammers for over 20 years. He is very willing to listen to your symptoms and develop a treatment plan accordingly. He is very flexible and willing to accommodate a patient's particular needs.

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr. Lammers truly listens, provides professional insight and advice, and works WITH me to determine the best course to take with managing my ADHD.

Not what I need or want from a psychiatrist

Posted on May 17th, 2016

If you're looking for a very traditional psychiatrist (as in, the kind that will only meet with you for 15 minutes every 2 months just to give you your meds and then practically pushes you out the door), then Dr. Lammers if fine. Personally, I'm looking for a better experience. He is knowledgable about psychiatric medications, but is also very conservative. He was difficult to reach outside of appointments when I had a question or concern, he was very abrupt over the phone, and his assistant Mary even erased a voicemail message I left for him so he called me and didn't even know why he was calling me. So apparently he has no "CONFIDENTIAL" voicemail. I'm moving on. Not a satisfied patient.

Wonderful

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr. Lammers is a wonderful psychiatrist. His knowledge and experience cannot be questioned. He has gotten referrals from all over because he is known to be the best. He is a joker, his "no whining sign" is simply there for laughs. He truly cares about getting to the bottom of whatever issue brings a patient into his office. I recommend not going in and acting like you know more than him in regards to medications, he is the professional! I have referred many of my friends and family members to him. They are just as impressed with him as I am. As long as you are honest and real with him, you will have a wonderful experience.

TOP NOTCH

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Lammers for quite some time and he is absolutely wonderful! He is very caring yet professional at the same time. He is compassionate and cares about his clients obviously.

patient

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Very thorough Dr. Has seen me and taken calls from me over 1997 - 2011. He has saved my life and by slight changing of the dose of my main medicines helped me prevent hospitalization and keep my job. I'm very grateful.

Not the best..

Posted on October 1st, 2015

He is about average as doctors go. He mostly writes while I'm talking with little to no eye contact. His bedside manner needs work. He's friendly yet distant at times. His receptionist is stuck up and always acts bothered when I'm speaking to her.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Took 3 years to find a physician of his caliber. Lots of trial and error with doctors and prescription drug "cocktails". Dr. Lammers found the right combination and I would follow him across the US if he decided to move his practice.

Dr. Lammers has compassion for the whole family. It is the magic word often missing in Psychiatry.

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Lammers was the best and most compassionate doctor that ever treated my daughter. Her diagnosis is complicated ranging from PDD to Bipolar disorder. I have had my hands full for 20 years and Dr.Lammers acknoweled that, which meant so much. I have sat in front of other psych doctors and literally felt like all they were hearing was bla, bla, bla.............They do not want to hear it. It was such a comfort to have a doctor that connected with the fact that this was my daughter, my heart, the love of my life, the source of my pain and fear. I feared for her and he understood that.