Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Pain Management show details Pain Management
May 11th, 2015

Normally I don't write bad reviews but this one really bothered me. On the initial visit it was a pretty quick in and out and I didn't really get a detailed explanation of what he was wanting to do with an injection he wanted me to schedule. I did go to a neurologist and do the follow ups he reccomended and then scheduled the appointment. On Friday 1 Business day prior to the appointment my Monday morning appointment didn't go through on my insurance. I made all my calls Friday to try to resolve it. What I found out was that Dr Lampert did not get the neurologist notes from almost 3 months ago around the time of my first visit with him nor the surgical records which were the things he recommended I do. Because of this he said the appointment was cancelled because of the offices negligence and they were completely uncaring about it and refused to work with me to get me in that day. So much so that the nurse who I told about the issue didn't even call me back to say she got the information and when I called a few hours later I was told she left the office to go to a dentist on an errand of some sort. I decided at this point to talk to my primary care doctor to get a different doctor. This is unprofessional and if he lacks the ability to get details straight to get the appointment through I would not want him doing the procedure. His bed side manner and method of speaking with me was one of the coldest Ive received on my entire journey through my nerve damage that was caused from my hernia. If you were considering this doctor I'd advise against it.

Truly Caring Physician show details Truly Caring Physician
by wcrain on May 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

My wife and I have gone to Dr. Lampert since 1997. He is very caring...listens to you and never makes you feel like he's rushing you out of the office. He is truly a caring physician.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Listens & explains things well! show details Listens & explains things well!
by ScorpionHunter on Feb 9th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I chose Dr. Lampert about 8 years ago, he is caring, listens to all your problems - in a day when many just want to herd you thru. Great Doctor!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Pleant physician show details Pleant physician
by pattiisqueen on Nov 12th, 2006 on kudzu.com

This is a very pleasnat physician. He speaks slow and in easy terms so I could clearly understand what he was explaining and why he wanted to do the tests he was recommending