Learn more about Dr. Steven Lampert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lampert
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lampert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lampert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampert graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lampert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lampert MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven Lampert practice?
- Dr. Steven Lampert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lampert practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.