A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lampert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lampert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampert graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lampert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lampert MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven Lampert practice?
- Dr. Steven Lampert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lampert practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.