A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lampert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lampert
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Lampert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lampert, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lampert graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lampert has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lampert MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven Lampert practice?
- Dr. Steven Lampert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lampert practices Cardiovascular Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.